Sunday, February 12, 2006

Kanye at the Grammys

OK. I picked poorly. Watch this show instead of reading my poor picks:



It's been 5 whole days and I just haven't heard the proper amount of web buzz for this performance. Perhaps I am biased because I am an alumni of Florida A&M University (represent) and the performance of K. West and J. Foxx makes me feel nostalgic, but I was really feeling this show. So what, Kanye couldn't breathe through the whole performance. He just needs to go home and pop in the Kanye West Workout Plan and get busy for 20 minutes, 2 to 3 times a week. That will fix him right up! However, someone should have told them boys, do not attempt to wear purple tuxedos with no shirt and white driving gloves at home. Even more, do not attempt to wear only one glove at a time unless you are trying to channel the spirit of Michael Jackson. Noneless, enjoy the show.

/body>