Monday, March 20, 2006

Obsession March06

It is official.
I am obsessed with the following:
T-mobile MDA

The T-Mobile MDA is my brand new phone that I am sporting with a Motorola HS820 Bluetooth headset. The phone is a pocket PC, running off Windows Mobile 5.0 and has a Microsoft Office suite and a .pdf viewer. It has a 1.3-mega-pixel camera as well as video as well as a host of messaging and email options. The phone is way hotter than any device I have ever seen. The only drawback is its lack of ability to handle java applications and availability of free games for download seems slim.


Acer Ferrari 4006

I have been obsessing over this particular line of laptops since 2004 and have yet to pony up for one. I still don’t have a laptop yet and I probably will opt for opt for the dual processor Acers that are available with just as much muscle, a little less shine and price. Boy this joint sure is pretty though. I am really impressed with the SoundBlaster compatible sound cards that I like to use sound fonts and Cakewalk Sonar with….


Shearling Sheepskin Coat

I bought a sheepskin coat when I first got back from Iraq. I never wore it. I tore it. I replaced it with another. I still haven’t worn it. It is now Spring. I still obsess. That coat sure is pretty!


Banana Republic Boxer shorts

The boxers are the most comfortable thing that I have ever put on my ass! They are made with a practical cotton with a luxurious thread count. They also make me look good when I get undressed. Who can ask for anything more?


Lost

It was a science fiction show that transferred to a soap opera and I haven’t been able to miss an episode since I was loaned the complete first season boxset from a coworker. Now we have a Lost watching society where we share the downloaded episodes and review plots, theories, and rumors. I feel like a teenage girl. This is obsession at its finest….
NEC/ Ridata

I have a NEC DVD burner that is awesome! I pair it with these really inexpensive Ridata DVDs and I get awesome results. I cannot see how anyone would pay more for something so inexpensive and sweet as this combo…



The Fountainhead- Ayn Rand


By far one of the best books that I have read… There is no way this book is written in 1943. I am only a little over half through but I love this philosophy veiled with a novel. Dominique Francon (maiden) can so get it; yes, she makes me horny…


Yahoo mobile messenger

This is way cooler than making a phone call and cheaper than sharing text messages. Yahoo on an Internet enabled cellular phone is just awesome, especially if you already yahoo like I do.


No music has made the list. It is time to create the revolution as I see fit.
I now have a new web address; http://blackcaesar.net . I have some personal storage space to go along with my newfound zest for life. I will create. You will see. I will share. Obsession complete.

/body>